Friday, December 12, 2008

[asterisk-biz] Looking for a magicjack(ish) white label: FXS to USB or FXS to Ethernet end to end system.

Hello list,
 
I am looking for either a service that already exists or a consultant that can help me put a small consumer level, domestic FXS to USB VoIP network together. I am going to leave this very open so I can open a discussion if one is warranted. We are looking for the following consumer level solutions:
1. A vonage type FXS to Ethernet system. I will need the hardware VoIP gateway at bulk rates and the network.
2. A MagicJack type FXS to USB system that is very simple to setup. The key is simple installation, plugging the analog phone line into the USB should be painless. Once again I will take bids on a domestic network to carry the traffic. I would accept a very inexpensive USB phone steup as well but would prefer the magicjack flexibility.
3. A softphone that allows the for a simple setup with a headset. (we all know that nothing is simple when it comes to this, but perhaps the brainstrust on this list has some ideas.
Thank you for your responses. I appreciate second hand recommendations as well. 
 
Please contact me off list @
Nate S.
Emericamedia
 

No comments: